HE used to smile at me each time I look a him,
HE called my name in the sweetest way HE can,
HE share moments with me (sad and happy),
HE laugh each time I crack jokes,HE cry each time I narate sad stories,
HE used to tap my shoulder and embrace me each time I feel blue,
HE wiped my tears and comfort me each time I cried.
HE's always in front of me,catching all the harms I encounter,
HE pulled me back whenever I step on to the direction of nothingness,
HE always took my hand and accompany me if there are opportunities,HE's always protecting me and loving me.
One time I heared his whisper"MARICEL,I LOVE YOU AND I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU 'TILL THE END",I smiled and said "thank you LORD JESUS FOR BEING MY BESTFRIEND AND SAVIOR".
Monday, February 1, 2010
Posted by the search is over at 1:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment